The Builders Association of Greater Lafayette, Inc. (BAGL) was founded in 1967 and serves as the voice for the housing industry for our area. We are a diversified group of homebuilders, remodelers, developers, trade contractors, artisans, services and products professionals. We work together to promote and advocate for safe and affordable housing, so everyone has the opportunity to achieve the American dream of homeownership.
BAGL members are leaders in the residential construction industry. We advocate through political action and legislative activities by working on issues and regulations that could impact our members, not only in our area, but also across the State. We strive to be “part of the conversation” with our elected officials to help build a better community in which to live, work and raise our families.
Members benefits include:
- Networking and Promotion of your company
- Membership meetings – Members love our membership meetings as we mix fun into an informal, yet informative evening!
- Industry News and Technology Updates
- Educational Opportunities, including business management, code and safety training,
- Events – Home Building and Remodeling Show, Parade of Homes, BAGL Blast Golf Outing, Family Events
- Advocacy, working with elected officials and regulators on your behalf to keep an eye on issues that impact housing and your business
- Committees- variety of committees working hard on your behalf including Build Your Future BAGL. Members decide how much they want to be involved and work to expand their connections and business. Joining a committee is a great way to grow with BAGL.
- 3 Memberships in One! Members automatically become a member of the Indiana Builders Association, www.buildindiana.org and the National Association of Home Builders, www.nahb.org.
- Group Discounts like “Pocket the Savings” www.nahb.org/MA and “HBA Member Rebate Program” www.ibarebates.com
- Social Media promotion – Website, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram